Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Published 9:30 AM by with 0 comment

Let's Do the 7 Day Health Challenge



So I am just going to say it… NEW YEAR, NEW YOU!


I usually like the turn of the New Year. I see it as a chance to get some of the thing done that I did not  complete in the old year. I know many people have been against this saying (New Year, New You) but it is one I actually like. I use the new year to take stock of making myself better, and as a human, yes I slip back in to old habits but, I am striving to do better.



One of the things I am getting better at is taking better care of me physically. Even my mother said she was impressed with how my eating habits had improved.

I like to kick start the new year with a challenge. Typically I use it to kick start my weight loss and working out plus I like to detox from the holiday eating that I usually do. I am very proud of myself for not gaining my normal 10 lbs at the holidays; I in fact lost 3 lbs. WOOT WOOT

This is the challenge I plan to start on January 12, 2015. I was going to start on January 5, 2015 but I did not get a chance to get the food I need from the store. While I have lost a bit of weight since 2012, I have only gained back about 8 lbs, which for me is damn good. I am press through so I can lose more. I strive to be in better shape and overall a healthier person, so I will not be diabetic if I can help it and get off the high blood pressure medication.




I like 7 day challenges, I can do those better than the 30 day ones. I am working my way up to the 30 day ones, baby steps with me. So who wants to join me? We can encourage each other and 7 days seems short but its long when you have to change what you eat. Who is with me? Let’s get summer sexy together.

Join us on the Yes, We Rise Facebook page... and share your progress. Let's do this together.
https://www.facebook.com/YesWeRise.blog


‘Til Next Time
Love, Peace, and all things Healthy
~The Diva V~

0 comments:

Post a Comment