Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Published 9:00 AM by with 0 comment

1, 2, 3, 4, I DECLARE A MEME WAR!




It's A Meme War!!!!!





These internet images with snarky sayings on them have become what we use to comment on social media. I know I have a folder on my iPhone just for memes so that I can fire off a quick, snarky reply on the fly from my phone.

On my Facebook wall, a thread I started.. the "I Declare a Meme War" post had the most replies of any wall post last year. So I thought that the Yes, We Rise family might want to get in on the fun.

Below I've shared a few of my favorite memes. Join me on the Yes, We Rise facebook page and share your favorite memes.


MEME WAR...




















These are just the tip of the iceberg of Memes, there are THOUSANDS out there. They are not all snarky, I just like those the best, some are romantic, loving, even x-rated.

SO 1, 2, 3, 4 I DECLARE A MEME WAR!!!


What are some of your favorite Meme’s? Join me on facebook >> Yes, We Rise Facebook Page and let's fight!


‘Til Next Time
Love, Peace and all things Snarky
~The Diva V~





0 comments:

Post a Comment