Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Published 9:30 AM by with 0 comment

Preparing For Spring 2015 Color Trends




As 2014 comes to an end, I look at my closet and get excited for the coming SPRING…. The Spring fashions and all the new goodies I hope to add to my closet. The time to put old trends to the back of the closet and pick up a new favorite trend for the 2015 year.

I am not that excited about the Pantone Spring 2015 colors, I am not a big blue person and this year has a LOT of Blue. I guess I will have to branch out of my comfort zone and try to add more blue to my closet. Maybe a cute blue bag or pair of shoes, or maybe a nice blue scarf…. We shall see what I can come up with this spring.




This is just a preview of the spring fashions and help you all feel warm though the winter months thinking of the SPRING!!!

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable New Year’s Eve, and I look forward to seeing you all in 2015, any colors catch your eye? Any must haves on your list for Spring?

Happy New Year

Love, Peace and All Things Pretty
~The Diva V~

0 comments:

Post a Comment