Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Published 9:30 AM by with 0 comment

GOOD BYE 2014!!!





Where did the time go? How did it fly by so quickly? Blink and it is over.

There have been so many changes in my life this year. I entered the year unemployed AGAIN, for the 2nd time in 3 years. I was home alone because my fiancé was sent away for work. Things looked very down, and depressing.

But as the year ticked by, I found employment, then found some better employment, did not get married but engaged to a wonderful man.

Made some mistakes and missteps but all in all it was a GREAT YEAR. One of the best years I have had in a long while.

I am looking forward to the start of a new year; I really believe 2015 will be one of the best years to come. I have some idea and plans I am going to implement and see where they go.





So let’s raise a glass to 2014, and Welcome in 2015. 
Let’s make it the best year yet!!!!
See yall on the other side.


~The Diva V~

0 comments:

Post a Comment