Monday, August 18, 2014

Published 9:30 AM by with 0 comment

WHERE I AM

Where I am| Yes, We Rise


Where I am right now...
Is STUCK between a laugh and a scream...
In the middle of a plan, and not awake from the dream.
I cram to understand, but I'm yearning not to know...
I'm too young to quit, and too old to be needing to grow.

Where I am right now...
Is not for the weak, or the faint of heart...
In the middle of my passion, looking for my art.
Tired of the struggle, but ready to wage war...
Seeing my people hurt, needing to tell them "THERE IS MORE."

Where I am right now....
Right in the middle of I can't and I have to...
Not doing enough, knowing there is more to do.
I'm not seeing the difference these words will make...
BUT, I'm not giving up...because words are hope and faith.

Where I am right now...
Is where I am supposed to be. In my space, learning just to breathe.
Being called higher, but fearful to move.
Trying to find my space, looking for my groove.

Where I am right now...
Whole or in parts...It's where I am...so this is where I will START.


Peace, Joy & Love,
Michelle H.
@DivaOnPurpose

0 comments:

Post a Comment