Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Published 9:30 AM by with 0 comment

Fall into Fall Fashion


Ahhh FALL!!! It used to be one of my favorite times of the year. The leaves change colors, the temp drops and you get to wear your new school clothes. I used to love back to school shopping, getting new sweaters, boots and some skirts. Along with new notebooks, paper, etc…. yes I loved the fall (before my allergies took hold).

Well there is no more back to school shopping for me, but I do still love to shop for Fall. I LOVE BOOTS!!! One of my favorite items to buy, of course I have more than I can wear.

Well it is that time again, BACK TO SCHOOL, and getting ready for fall. Even though the temps in the DMV are still in the 80's, you all know retail is always in advance, they are clearing out the summer items and the transitional fall items are in the stores. Coats should be hitting the floor very soon, in a week or two, along with boots and the first run of long sleeve shirts and light weight sweaters. And of course Pantone has published the Fall 2014 Colors.




I think these are some great Fall colors to add new and fun pieces to your current closet. From cute new boots, to sweaters, scarves, hats, etc to help dress up that classic Tan or Black Pea coat or Trench, or your favorite outfit. The key to new colors every spring and fall is not for you to totally revamp your closet. Most of us do not have money to burn like that, if you do MORE POWER TO YOU. I could only wish and dream, lol. But you can buy some trendy pieces and accessories so you closet is more up to date. I am the queen of classic pieces with trendy accessories and pieces. Like a great black pencil skirt with a Radiant Orchid colored blouse for the office with maybe a Cognac blazer or black blazer. Don't be afraid to try out new colors besides neutrals, i.e. brown, black, navy, white, and gray.

BE BOLD this fall Divas, step out of your comfort zone and try the Bright Cobalt blue, in a blouse or maybe a nail polish color. Check out the Aurora Red in a lippie or a sweater, or even a great pump. You can always tone down bright colors by pairing them with neutrals.

I will be doing a series on updating your closet and it will include some of these GREAT new Fall Colors.

Ok, Divas, What will be your first purchase? I can't wait to see.

'Til Next Time

Love Peace and All Things Pretty
~The Diva V~

0 comments:

Post a Comment